The corporate policy of Pobeda JSC ensures its commitment to consistent production of high quality food. The provision of quality and safe products on the market is seen as a high responsibility to clients and customers, so the company selects diligently the appropriate partners, high quality materials and the best professionals in the sector of confectionery production.
The quality control is not only a continuous process – it is part of the corporate culture, thinking and actions of all employees of the organization. The company has its own physicochemical and microbiological laboratory, which is in charge of executing continuous monitoring of the raw materials and the end products.
Since 2003 the company has been operating with certification under the quality management international standard ISO 9001. Currently, Pobeda JSC’s integrated quality management system complies with the requirements of the following certificates:
- § ISO 9001/ Quality management systems
- § ISO 22 000/ Food safety management systems
- § ISO 14 001/ Environmental management systems
- § ISO 45 001/ Occupational health and safety management systems
- § IFS - International Standard for Auditing the Quality and Safety of Food Products
- HALAL - products bearing the Halal seal are in accordance with Islamic norms and principles. They are suitable for use worldwide.
- RSPO SG (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) – standard for sustainable palm oil.
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE – standard for sustainable agriculture (cocoa).
In 2011 Pobeda JSC introduced new technological equipment for production of biscuits and wafers, funded by EU structural funds. Contract № TMG-02-5 dated 07.09.2009 - Improving the Competitiveness of Pobeda JSC Through the Introduction of Innovative Production Lines - is implemented with the financial support of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria.